Ready to get moving?
For a chance to win a limited-edition KENZOxOHMAT Yoga Mat, we challenge you to share a photo or video of yourself on Instagram doing your favorite form of exercise or hobby and show us how you #movelikeKENZO!
So from April 26 to May 9, 2021 get moving, get posting.
Tag #movelikeKENZO #KENZOsport #KENZOPH, and please register your submission via this official form.
Don’t forget, your post must be made public for the judging period.
For the full list of mechanics, keep reading!
Participants must post on their Instagram Feed a photo or video of themselves engaging in healthy movement from April 26 to May 9, 2021.
In order for the participant’s Instagram post entry to successfully count for this promo, the post should meet all of the criteria below:
- The photo or video featured on the Instagram post must be relevant to the theme of healthy movement.
- The caption of the Instagram post must be relevant to the theme of healthy movement.
- The participant should include the following hashtags in their Instagram post caption: #movelikeKENZO #KENZOsport #KENZOPH
- The participant should be the only person featured in the Instagram post.
- The Instagram post must comply with the Instagram Community Guidelines, which may be viewed here. https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119#
- The Instagram post should be Public from the date it was published until the end of the judging period on June 11, 2021.
- To qualify as a participant, the participant must also register to submit their official entry on this official form. Each participant is required to fill up the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Valid Delivery Address
- Screenshot or Recording of Instagram Post Entry
|PRIZE||VALUE||# OF WINNERS||CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY|
|KENZOxOHMAT Yoga Mat||₱7,600 SRP||3 (1 unit for each winner)||Must comply with the complete promo mechanics|
Participant Terms and Conditions
- Promo is open for all participants with age 13 years old and above, currently residing in or is a citizen of the Philippines. Employees of Noble House Distribution Enterprise Inc., including the relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not eligible to join the contest. Participant identity is subject to verification.
- The submission of entries will run for 2 weeks only from April 26 to May 9, 2021. Entries submitted after the submission period will not be considered.
- Participants can post as many entries as they want during the duration of the posting of entries on Instagram. As long as each Instagram post complies with the complete promo mechanics and requirements, the post is counted as one entry.
- Participants can register multiple entries as long as they register each entry on the official form.
- By officially registering their entry on the official form, the participant also gives their consent that the assets pertaining to their Instagram post can be used for marketing purposes for this promo. This includes but not limited to using photos, clips of the videos, or screenshots of their entries for marketing materials for this promo.
- Each participant can only win once.
- Participants can wear any brand of apparel in the photo or video post to be used for the promo contest.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with other existing sales or promos.
- Noble House Distribution Enterprise Inc. reserves the right to disqualify and cancel entries of any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or acting in violation of these mechanics in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Criteria for Judging
- The entries will be judged in terms of creativity and originality, expression of theme, technical execution, and audience engagement (People’s Choice).
- The decisions of the judges will be final.
- Entries will be judged over a score of (40) points on the following criteria:
- Entries must be the participants’ own work, in the participants’ own words, and may include personal experiences and thoughtful observations.
- Entries must reflect that the participant has carefully crafted and thought through the brief of the challenge.
- Does the participant address the theme of healthy movement?
- How compelling is the photo / video and caption?
- Does the photo / video and caption have inspirational power?
- Does the photo or video show mastery of lighting, posing, composition, and color balance?
- How well is the video produced in regards to camera operation, sound quality, or editing?
- Is the quality of the photo / video clear enough to appreciate the finer details?
- Point System
Announcement of Winners:
- Winners will be announced from June 7 to 11, 2021, after the judging process with a DTI representative as a witness. Winners will be notified via an official email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No representative other than through the official email should contact you directly for the announcement of winners.
- Winners will be asked through the official email to reconfirm their shipping address within the Philippines.
- Should the winner fail to respond or acknowledge the official email within 60 days upon receipt of registered notice, prizes will be forfeited in favor of Noble House Distribution Enterprise Inc., with prior DTI approval.
- All winners will be contacted in the same manner.
Claiming of Prizes:
- Winners shall notified via email by email@example.com on the next steps for the delivery of prizes.
- For winners from within Metro Manila, prizes will be sent via courier, free of charge.
- For provincial winners within the Philippines, the courier fee will be shouldered by the winner.
- For provincial winners, proof of delivery payment must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the shipment of prizes. Payment details will be communicated prior via email.
- In store pick up of prizes is not allowed.
- Due to concerns with logistics in the Philippines, please note that you may experience some delays with the delivery of the prizes.
- Participants cannot choose the color of the prizes.
- Prizes are tax-free.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-117901 Series of 2021.
Terms and Conditions apply.